What you will do:
- Work closely with the founders and the product teams to evolve the B-Social vision, define the technology strategy and translate business goals into innovative products.
- Create and champion a culture of cutting-edge lean product management techniques that will motivate, develop and grow the team to continually innovate and create modern practices and frameworks that are unique to B-Social.
- Provide oversight and guidance to assist the teams in finding innovative uses of technology to improve security, reduce risk and ensure compliance with new and existing regulations.
- Support teams in building out a cutting edge platform allowing for high scalability, reliability and performance and enabling collaboration and reuse across the organisation.
- Empower each team to choose appropriate technologies and methodologies while continually searching and advising on opportunities to consolidate.
- Analyse emerging industry trends, market best practices and technological advances (e.g., Blockchain, AI/ML) to ensure the business is strengthened through technology.
- Work closely with CPO and CCO to design an organisation that is able to balance its strategic initiatives and investments that allows for collaboration and coordination across the products and their supporting functions (such as customer support, marketing, operations).
You'll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Building and evolving highly scalable cloud based systems for mobile and web, specifically those utilising event-driven microservice architectures.
- Shipping world-class customer facing products that have been delivered using principles of lean product design and hypothesis-driven development utilising data and insight to drive decision making.
- Leading by example, feeling as comfortable in the boardroom as you do pairing with a developer, building a culture of learning, knowledge sharing and technical excellence.
- Representing an organisation externally through industry events, conferences, public speaking and in front of regulatory bodies.
- Working in the Financial Services or FinTech sector with experience of designing innovative products in a highly regulated environment.
- People development, coaching and mentoring high performance teams, with a strong focus on inclusivity and diversity.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and options in a fast growing London based fintech start-up.
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry.
- An awesome cross-functional team to be part of — we are a highly talented, creative and poly-skilled group of people.
- Working with a fun, friendly bunch of people in a diverse environment — we go out regularly for socials - team lunches, dinners or we host events in the office.
- Macbook Pro and all the accessories needed to get the job done.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.