What you will do:
- Own and perform the BaU compliance checks on customer on-boarding including PEPs and Sanctions;
- Work with the MLRO on Financial Crime, both running daily checks and contributing to establish the FinCrime best practices of the company;
- Support the Compliance function in the development of the complaints framework, including policy, monitoring and reporting practices;
- Work closely with the product team to instill a customer-centric culture while maintaining a positive and proactive approach towards regulation and legislation;
- Support the CRO and the MLRO in the optimisation and update of existing policies and procedures and lead the development of new ones;
You'll need to have:
- Experience in a wide range of aspects of the Compliance function
- Have experience in the financial services sector
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
You'll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- A tertiary degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Law
- Have worked in a start-up
- Are familiar with Financial Crime
What we offer you:
- Room to grow and excel within a disruptive and exciting start-up
- Opportunity to grow within the Risk and Compliance function
- Support with professional development and training
- An environment that adopts industry-leading development practices
- An awesome team to be part of – we have warm, friendly and highly talented people!
- A friendly and multicultural environment with regular team events, drinks and ad-hoc social events to break the routine
- A modern, bustling office in Holborn
- And of course, an endless cornucopia (cupboard) of snacks!
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.