What you will do:
- Be customer focused.
- Develop marketing, PR and communications strategies.
- Work on multiple marketing campaigns.
- Work with the respective product managers to define audiences and messaging.
- Drive digital traffic & lead generation to the site and app.
- Help define and implement engaging and creative marketing content on social media, blog posts, our website, and email.
- Oversee digital analytics/campaign tracking to monitor benchmarks, track success and refine campaigns.
- Work closely with the wider business to deliver connected and cutting-edge strategies across the company.
- Have the potential scope to diversify into offline channels.
You'll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Have proven experience in a marketing position for a B2C business
- Are an expert at dealing with digital marketing channels
- Have campaign management experience
- Have demonstrable experience in brand building
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are a proactive individual with excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Have experience working with a variety of accounts and dealing with their budgets.
What we offer you:
- An environment that adopts industry-leading product development practices.
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry
- An awesome cross-functional team to be part of — we are a highly talented and poly-skilled group of people
- Working with a fun, friendly bunch of people in a diverse environment — we go out regularly for socials - team lunches, dinners or host events in the office
- A bottomless cupboard of snacks
- A Macbook Pro along with all the necessary accessories
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.