We are building the first digital bank for friends: a bank that will intuitively connect your personal finances and all the people you interact with, making money as social as your life.
B-Social was founded in 2016 with a team of technology, marketing, legal and banking professionals. Since the start, we’ve adopted a lean and agile approach. We run experiments to validate ideas early on, collaborate closely on design and development and build customer feedback into our process. We also regularly hold whole company retrospectives to continuously improve the way we work.
We’re searching for a resourceful and enthusiastic Office Manager who will, amongst other things, co-ordinate the recruitment process, take charge of our office environment, ensure we have the equipment and supplies required and take on some assistant duties for our executive team.
This role will report directly to the People Manager.
As Office Manager, you will be maintaining the office needs and ensuring we have everything in place for the team to be able to do their jobs to the best of their ability. Key is a happy, engaged team!
- Have overall responsibility for the office environment and general
organisation; creating a warm, fun and well-kept space that reflects
- Order supplies as and when required (stationery, groceries,
- Organising Maintenance of printers, Apple TV’s, projectors, TVs and
- Working with outsourcing to maintain relationships and keep records
- Working with Head of Security to ensure the safety or our people,
equipment and physical information
- Monitor and maintain quality and standards across the office’s
- Help coordinate additional facilities requirements to ensure the office
meets our needs as B-Social grows
- Assist with the management and organisation of any team events that B
- Supporting any office move
- Assisting with the organisation of all interviews for recruitment
and circulating CVs of candidates
- Working with the People Manager to ensure all new starters have the
equipment they need for when they start
- Room booking for internal and external meetings
- Ensuring NDAs are signed, logged and filed accordingly
- Maintaining board member diary
- Support in travel and accommodation booking
You'll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Have experience in Office Management and or assistant role(s)
- Experience in managing an Executive level through diary management & meeting note-taking
- Have a high level of organisation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are interested in how technology can improve people’s lives
- Enjoy the startup environment
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and options in a fast growing London based fintech start-up.
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry.
- An awesome cross-functional team to be part of — we are a highly talented, creative and poly-skilled group of people.
- Working with a fun, friendly bunch of people in a diverse environment — we go out regularly for socials - team lunches, dinners or we host events in the office.
- Macbook Pro and all the accessories needed to get the job done.