We'd love to hear from you if:
- You want to partner with the founders, product managers, developers, other designers and researchers to build products that delight our customers.
- You are keen to be involved at every step of the product development process, from brainstorming and testing broad ideas to ensuring design quality through to launch.
- You have experience in discovering customer problems and test hypotheses by running experiments and building interactive prototypes.
- Designing effective and beautiful UX flows and UI visuals that delight customers across iOS, Android and the web excites you.
- You want to influence, iterate and improve the shape of the product with research and data while considering technical constraints and business goals.
- You can collaborate with designers across the teams to raise the quality bar and continuously improve our design process, principles and tooling.
- Supporting the hiring process, along with mentoring and inspiring others to build an awareness of design thinking across all parts of the business is something you want to be a part of.
You'll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Over 5 years of design experience creating solutions for mobile apps and digital experiences, not just websites.
- A great portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills.
- Working in close collaboration on a brand identity or rebranding exercise.
- Taking projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- Design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) as well as interactive prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Principle, Framer, Origami).
- Sharing and presenting your ideas and learnings both internally and externally (blog posts, speaking opportunities and events).
- You’re passionate about accessibility and inclusive design.
- You enjoy working in a diverse, inclusive environment and care about supporting this culture.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and options in a fast growing start-up.
- An environment that adopts industry-leading product development practices.
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry.
- An awesome cross-functional team to be part of — we are a highly talented and poly-skilled group of people.
- Working with a fun, friendly bunch of people in a diverse environment — we go out regularly for socials - team lunches, dinners or we host events in the office.
- Macbook Pro and all the accessories needed to get the job done.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Micarla (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.