We'd love to hear from you if:
- You value collaboration with stakeholders, developers and customers
- You focus on validating ideas and assumptions with customers to create valuable experiences that solve people’s problems
- You are experienced leading design in a cross-functional team, using Agile methods to deliver web and mobile products
- You bring enthusiasm, experience and leadership for design, contributing patterns practices across the company
- You enjoy bringing the team into the design process, partnering on customer research, usability testing or interaction design
- You embrace the challenge of working towards product-market fit: the riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma
- You’re driven by customer needs but also consider business goals and technology tradeoffs
- You care about creating a sublime experience for customers but balance it with delivering value quickly and iteratively
- You enjoy working in a diverse, inclusive environment and care about supporting this culture
What we offer you:
- An environment that adopts industry-leading product development practices.
- An awesome cross-functional team to be part of — we are a highly talented and poly-skilled group of people
- Working with a fun, friendly bunch of people in a diverse environment — we go out regularly for team lunches, drinks in the evening or wine and cheese in the office
- A bottomless cupboard of snacks
- Choice of Apple gear: Macbook Pro or iMac
We are strong advocates of creating an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have other commitments you need to meet, we’re open to discussing options.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Andy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.