What you will do:
- Work directly with senior management and product development teams to translate customer, market and business needs into a digital product strategy and product roadmap.
- Be responsible for aligning deliverables to organisational goals and ensure these are communicated to specialists and no-specialists alike.
- With a focus on customer-centric design, you will be applying research, data and judgement to build products customers will love.
- Manage, monitor and collaborate with external vendors and partners across a broad range of product functions.
- Evolve the go-to-market strategy and customer acquisition model.
- Manage the creation and communication of customer and product hypotheses from across the business, helping teams prioritise, discover and build accordingly.
- Use qualitative and quantitative customer research to drive decision making and produce meaningful metrics
- Articulate complex ideas and strategy across the business, drawing on narrative storytelling, visual thinking and strong presentation skills.
- Align business and technical teams through effective workshops.
You'll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Working in product teams in the area of FinTech, Technology, Consulting, Retail and/or Investment Banking.
- Building beautiful products with sublime customer experiences
- Continuously delivering a product using principles of lean product design and hypothesis-driven development
- Experience with A/B and multi-variant testing and analysing data in Google Analytics.
- Experience of working with tools such as Trello, Jira or Mingle.
- Mobile-first design principles and building cross-platform Android and iOS applications.
- Building an inclusive and diverse culture in which everyone can succeed.
What we offer you:
- High degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn something new everyday
- Room to grow and excel within a disruptive start-up
- An environment that adopts industry-leading development practices
- An awesome team to be part of – we have warm, friendly and highly talented people!
- A friendly and multicultural environment with regular team events, drinks and ad-hoc social events to break the routine
- A modern, bustling office in Holborn
- And of course, an endless cornucopia (cupboard) of snacks!
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Micarla (email@example.com) for more details.