What you will do:
- Champion design within the organisation and always raise the bar when it comes to visual design for the Kroo app and overall brand.
- Design effective and beautiful UI visuals that delight customers across iOS, Android and the web.
- Bring our app to life via beautiful transitions, animations and movement.
- Shape our product strategy together with product managers.
- Work with the founders, product managers, developers, and other designers to build a product that delights our customers.
- Be involved at every step of the product design and development process, from early discovery through to ensuring design quality through to launch.
- Influence, iterate and improve the shape of the product while considering technical constraints and business goals.
- Support the hiring process, along with mentoring and inspiring others to build an awareness of design thinking across all parts of the business.
- Occasionally pick up wider design projects for the Kroo brand on marketing or social media channels.
What we are looking for:
- You have over 4 years of design experience creating solutions for mobile apps and digital experiences, not just websites.
- You are a creative at heart and design is your passion.
- Have a great portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills.
- Worked in close collaboration on a brand identity or rebranding exercise.
- Have the ability to take projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision)
- You're passionate about getting the details right and love to play around in Adobe After Effects, Principle, Framer or other similar tools with animations, transitions and motion.
- You are comfortable with sharing and presenting your ideas and learnings both internally and externally (blog posts and speaking opportunities).
- You’re passionate about accessibility and inclusive design.
- You enjoy working in a diverse, inclusive environment and care about supporting this culture.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and options in a fast growing fintech start-up.
- An environment that adopts industry-leading product development practices.
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry.
- An awesome cross-functional team to be part of — we are a highly talented and poly-skilled group of people.
- Working with a fun, friendly bunch of people in a diverse environment — we go out regularly for socials - team lunches, dinners or we host events in the office.
- Macbook Pro and all the accessories needed to get the job done.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Emily (email@example.com) for more details.