What you will do:
- Partner with the founders, product managers, developers, other designers and researchers to build products that delight our customers.
- Be involved at every step of the product design and development process, from brainstorming and testing broad ideas to ensuring design quality through to launch.
- Discover customer problems and test hypotheses by running experiments and building interactive prototypes.
- Design effective and beautiful UX flows and UI visuals that delight customers across iOS, Android and the web.
- Influence, iterate and improve the shape of the product with research and data while considering technical constraints and business goals.
- Collaborate with designers across the teams to raise the quality bar and continuously improve our design process, principles and tooling.
- Support the hiring process, along with mentoring and inspiring others to build an awareness of design thinking across all parts of the business.
- Inspire the team and product strategy.
You'll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- You have over 4 years of design experience creating solutions for mobile apps and digital experiences, not just websites.
- Have a great portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills.
- Worked in close collaboration on a brand identity or rebranding exercise.
- Have the ability to take projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.) as well as interactive prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Principle, Framer, Origami).
- You are comfortable about sharing and presenting your ideas and learnings both internally and externally (blog posts, speaking opportunities and events).
- You’re passionate about accessibility and inclusive design.
- You enjoy working in a diverse, inclusive environment and care about supporting this culture.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and options in a fast growing fintech start-up.
- An environment that adopts industry-leading product development practices.
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry.
- An awesome cross-functional team to be part of — we are a highly talented and poly-skilled group of people.
- Working with a fun, friendly bunch of people in a diverse environment — we go out regularly for socials - team lunches, dinners or we host events in the office.
- Macbook Pro and all the accessories needed to get the job done.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.